RHUL Entrepreneurs Society is delighted to support the forthcoming POD Talks event themed: “Expand Your Brand” will be taking place on Saturday 19 November 2011, 9:00am to 5:30pm at the Congress Centre, central London.
POD Talks are all-day events featuring presentations by preeminent thinkers, leaders and entrepreneurs who challenge conventional thinking. They will share their ground-breaking strategies with you, and offer practical guidance on how to maximise your brand’s potential.
“Expand Your Brand” will show you …
- How to turn your brand/business into a household name
- How to develop and maximise your own personal brand
- How you could inspire your customers to LOVE you
- How you attract more business
- How you can use the right products to make yourself more of an authority in your field
- How you could tap into the 100’s of free tools on the web (like YouTube, Facebook and Twitter) to make yourself more influential, more reputable, more transparent and more likely to win business
It will also …
- Encourage you to meet the other excellent entrepreneurs in the audience
- Get you thinking bigger about your business than ever before
- Get you reenergised and juiced for your business again
- Share with you real stories of businesses that have been runaway successes
POD Talks are all-day events featuring presentations by preeminent thinkers, leaders and entrepreneurs who challenge conventional thinking. The speakers will share their ground-breaking strategies and attitudes with you, offering niche guidance, their personal experience and workshops on how to maximise your professional and personal potential.
POD Talks provide an exceptional opportunity to connect with some of the brightest minds in business today.
If you have exciting things to share with the world and want to get it out to as many people as fast as possible … this event is for you!
The incredible line-up already includes:
Richard Reed (Co-founder of Innocent Drinks)
BJ Cunningham (Serial Entrepreneur, Motivational Speaker, Author, Brand Expert)
Kristin Hallenga (Founder of Coppafeel, Pride of Britain Winner)
Simon Woodroffe OBE (Founder of YO! Sushi and YO! Brand, BBC Dragon)
Steve Bolton (Founder of Platinum Property Partners)
David Oliver (UK Leading Marketing Manager, Leadership Coach, Author of 8 books)
Daniel Priestley (Founder of Triumphant Events, Author)
Jeremy Gilley (Founder of Peace One Day)
…and a special surprise guest to be announced shortly!
Exclusive RHUL Promo! to claim 50% off Silver tickets (from £49.00 to £24.50) simply enter the following promotional code: RHUL219POD (only 30 tickets available)
Click here to go through to the event site for more info and tickets.
As always, all proceeds go to the non-profit Peace One Day to support us in fuelling POD’s Global Truce 2012 campaign.